HISTORY

Connecta was incorporated in 1987 by Alan Pyle. The initial mission was to supply RF connectors (radio frequency connectors) for use in commercial and military aircraft, a business that continues to this day. In the beginning, all connector piece parts were purchased from outside vendors and assembled by Connecta, but in order to meet delivery dates, contain costs and meet rigid quality requirements, it was necessary to manufacture in-house. At that time, Connecta became a regional pioneer in CNC Swiss turning. With excess capacity provided by these very fast and efficient machines, Connecta started manufacturing parts for other connector companies as well as a diverse group of new customers with small and intricate part requirements. In the past 30 years, Connecta has grown to serve a wide range of industries, and continues to develop new capabilities to satisfy evolving customer needs.

© 2020 by Connecta Corp

3363 Boulevard Place  
P.O. Box 88241  
Indianapolis, IN 46208-0241

 

Phone: (317) 923-9282  
Fax: (317) 923-1560

Email: info@connecta.com

  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Google+ Social Icon
connecta corporation, connecta, small precision parts, indianapolis, manufacturing
®